The MidiCi vision is to make the world a friendlier place. The MidiCi mission is to bring friends together. With a love for people at the core of its conception, MidiCi Pizza serves authentic Neapolitan Pizza as the most delicious excuse to get together. Believing a meal is better when shared with your friends circled around the dinner table, the menu offers something for everyone, it ranges from the classic Margherita Pizza, along with a wide selection of fresh meats, cheeses and vegetables to make your own pizza and salad. Together, the assembly line and bar, also known as the Heart for its shape and functions, put on a real show with the two sculptural ovens from Naples, the colorful display of ingredients and each station mastered with pride by pizzaiolos (pizza makers) and baristas (coffee makers).
The high end quality of its design created by acclaimed architect Sam Marshall combined with the affordability of the menu, including wines, makes it an unrivaled coveted spot to be social.
MidiCi, pronounced Mee-Dee-Chee in Italian, means You tell me!, a double entendre that stands for (1) its customization approach to the pizza and (2) its social approach to the interaction of people and bringing friends together… More than anything, MidiCi is inspired by the belief that people are the best thing that can happen to anyone, and its mission is to bring friends together. MidiCi is led by CEO Amit Kleinberger, whom was recognized by Forbes on the list of Americas most promising CEOs, leading Menchie’s from 1 store to over 500 open stores in just 8 years.
FUN INDUSTRY FACTS
- 93% of Americans have eaten at least one pizza in the last month
- Each person in the United States eats around 23 pounds of pizza every year
- Pizza accounts for more than 10% of all food service sales
- Pizza is a $40 billion industry in the United States
If you are looking for your “piece of the pie” MIDICI might be the right fit for you!
Target Franchise Candidate Profiles (in no particular order)
- Family business/owner operator – with some previous business experience – semi absentee and owner operator model
- Multi-unit displaced executive – Diversifying or “ex” Corporate America professionals/executives – 1st time entrepreneur- absentee and semi absentee model
- Diversifying entrepreneur looking for next growth vehicle. – Empire Builders – absentee and semi absentee model
- Diversifying food service operator looking for next big thing – People looking for the next big thing – all models
Role of the Owner
• Set the culture at the restaurant by hiring and leading the right general manager
• Overseeing the bookkeeper.
• Leading the overall strategy.
• Observe Key Performance Indicators
• Plan and execute community events
• Manage supplier relationships
• Enforce brand standards
• All the above, plus
• Hire and train/educate staff
• Maintain inventory
• Maintain cleanliness
• Ensure consistent guest experience
Cash Investment (Liquid): $612616
Maximum Investment: $774948
2% Local Marketing Fund
At Global Franchise Solutions, we take our role in helping clients find the “right” franchise investment seriously. Our goal is to educate each of our clients on all aspects of franchising and the specific franchise brands they are investigating, so that they may make an educated investment decision at the end of the process. Our focus is on each individual’s strengths as well as their goals for both their business and their lifestyle. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about franchising, or the services we provide contact Brandon Clifford today!
Brandon Clifford, Global Franchise Solutions
978 – 891 – 7145